Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pics




I posted these straight from Picasa and can't seem to get the cursor above the first picture!
Sweety pie at 5 months old. He's not exactly one of those happy gurgly contented little things, but now that he's sleeping better and I feel better after ditching the breastfeeding, I am managing much more to enjoy his babyness and not wish it away. He has his first tooth!

Evidence that things are a little less crazy these days (though not since the building began!): I made a dress. I used a free pattern from the internet (The Oliver + S Popver dress) and it was SUCH FUN. I bought this material months and months ago and it was so nice to be able to sew it up for my girl, who won't be happy to wear Mommy made dresses for much longer. I wish there was time to make more - actually, I could make little bits of time to sew - it's the fabric shopping that's hard to do!

I love this photo. I so hope they are friends when they grow up.

Before picture. Ugh.
During picture. This is what I have been living in for weeks. Every now and then there would be a day when NOTHING happened and I would nearly cry. But now it's starting to take shape and it is going to be so worth it.

This little guy had his third birthday. Here he is licking the potato salad bowl after his party - which we had at Mom's house because of the state of our house. He wanted a Mickey Mouse cake so out came the black food colouring I had left from Robin's racetrack cake last year. I managed to make the cake in the building site at least!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: