Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Potty training

Day 2 of potty training A and I WASHED NO UNDIES. I am amazed. In fact I did no training at all, just offered sweets and wiped a bum. If this is it then it's almost too good to be true! We even went to the shops briefly without an accident. Waiting until now, when he's almost 3, was a great idea. i even found him standing at the loo in the fire position, saying, "C'mon, wee!" because he wanted another sweet. That little bum running around in undies is SO CUTE.

Miss J jumped funny on the trampoline and has sprained her neck. Right now she is sleeping flat on her back in a neck brace. !!!! She missed swimming and her first art lesson, poor thing. She was so excited to go. I must admit that when I realized she was really hurt I was mostly annoyed that I now had to reorganize our day and make phonecalls and tend to a sore kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment